Re: buf, buf1, buf2, arg: J J & E

From: Carlos Myers (farix@stargate.net)
Date: 07/21/01

From: "Del" <caminturn@earthlink.net>
> Every single patch that has a send_to_char will now have to be modified in
> order to work with this new version (Not saying that it didn't in the
first
> place). oh boy.. It doesn't matter what happens next, every newbie will be
> screaming left and right about putting in patches.

This would be a good opportunity to update -- if not get rid of -- most of
those patches. <VEG>  Still, this isn't the first time that function
parameters have been changed within the last few patch levels and we haven't
heard the newbie screaming to much.

Besides, inconsistency in coding has been one of my pet peeves.  This change
helps improve consistency with string handling functions.  Perhaps I should
try to get George to replace CAN_WEAR with OBJWEAR_FLAGGED so we can be
consistent with the other *_FLAGGED macros. <G>

Carlos