[NEWBIE] Auto-Setting Mobs w/ Oasis OLC

From: Timbrewolf (brandon@timbrewolf.com)
Date: 07/25/01

Hello, I'm new to the list although I've read through _many_ of the archives
and reviewed most of the code in the contrib dirs.  I'm not a great coder,
although I did admin a couple muds back in 95 - 96.

Anyway, my question is this:
Does anyone have available some code to put automatically fill-in MOB
hitdice, hibonus, damdice, exp, and ac based on level in Oasic 2.01?  I'm
sure this isn't as difficult as I keep making it, but my skills (at the
moment) are limited and this is something that would help out from the
beginning.

I've read through all sorts of different information on balance and we've
decided to develop the world from scratch (so that everything is balanced,
including distribution of eq).  I've put together initial balance sheets,
but it would save time to allow our builders to have the info filled in when
they set a mob's level and be able to go back and adjust as needed.

Thanks for the help, looking forward to being part of the group!

Brandon