Least favorite quirk

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 07/27/01

Since I've already written about the most regretted feature of CircleMUD,
the global buffers, and taken care of that, we move on to other peeves that
people would like to pet. My favorite to hate is currently
show_obj_to_char().  While that will be taken care of shortly because I
know about it, I'd like to ask what other parts of the code people don't
like, find confusing, or think is just plain silly?

Some examples might be:

* Why can't boards be dynamically addable?

* Why is the donation code 'room_0', 'room_1', etc. instead of an array?

* Why isn't the time scale easily changeable?

* Why not treat money as an object instead of a variable?

--
George Greer
greerga@circlemud.org