Multi-hit / attack code

From: Timbrewolf (brandon@timbrewolf.com)
Date: 07/28/01

Hey all,

I've looked all through the archives at a handful of different codes for
multi-attack / multi-hit (mob and player).  Most of them are a few years old
and I've seen a handful of messages in the archive about different problems
with them.

I was just going to see if anyone had a suggestion on a good multihit/attack
code that covered players and mobs.

Also, I looked all through the archives and didn't find any info on sedit
errors and how to correct them.  It may be something in my code, but I still
haven't tracked it down.  I'll keep looking :)

Thanks,
Brandon