Re: Saving Unique Objects

From: Dust (dustlos@hotmail.com)
Date: 08/11/01

I'm not too sure about housing and so forth, but my latest craze has
been making code bits that use files to keep things between reboots,
crashs and so forth. I would examine some bit of code that writes to a
file, and the code that parses it. Then start working on something
yourself to write a file like: vehicle number XXX in room YYY by
player id ZZZ, and when the player is loaded, it would check their ID
number maybe, see if they have a vehicle if they do, put the vehicle
where it is and then remove their name from the file. Something like
that, just ideas nothing solid.