Saving Unique Objects

From: Jory Graham (Treimor@aol.com)
Date: 08/11/01

I'm brainstorming over a way to do mobile housing for players. Concept is,
people buy a caravan, ship, car, whatever. Its ITEM_VEHICLE, that you can
enter and so on. But, one problem remains. I would like the vehicles to load
in the same room the people left them in. So if the person rents out for the
night in room 5108, they come back, inside the vehicle, in room 5108.  I was
wondering if someone could point me toward possible examples already in the
code, or give me a base as to how to save those vehicles to rooms.  Thanks in
advance,

Jory Graham
ShaduinMUD