Re: License issues, MySQL

From: Artovil (artovil@arcanerealms.org)
Date: 08/29/01

At 11:54 2001-08-29 -0500, Mysidia wrote:
>On the other hand, it is possible to distribute patch files in such a
>manner that they only include alterations necessary (IOW, the GPL pieces
>become separate packages that the user manually plug in)

So, I am safe if I just distribute a patch file that only includes modified
CircleMUD code that calls the functions found in the MySQL C API?  Id est,
as long as I don't include any of the files from the MySQL API, right?  So,
I could just write a detailed description of how to add the proper inlcude
path to the Makefile as well as other options that might be necessary, right?

Regards,
/Artovil