Re: Header Files - (was: Quick colour question)

From: Daniel A. Koepke (dkoepke@circlemud.org)
Date: 09/17/01

On Mon, 17 Sep 2001, Henrik Stuart wrote:

>   Have been porting circle to c++ for the past few weeks and ran into
>   a bit of trouble when I accidentally made a circular include, not
>   that it caused any great trouble.

Naturally, if you make a change like this, you're going to need to make a
few precautionary changes.  I'm not sure if it's worth doing (or, maybe,
not doing) in stock CircleMUD.  It's a bit of a neutral thing: for most
people, it does nothing good or bad.  For some people that are changing
the headers to #include each other, it may help, but I suspect that most
people that are doing this are creating *new* headers that need the guards
added manually, anyway.  Does this mesh with your experience?

-dak