Re: [Circle][World] Removal Of Zones

From: Caniffe (caniffe@caniffe.org)
Date: 09/27/01

Hello,

>       Recently I was working on removing all of the stock
>  zones except for zones 12 and 30. I went through ALL

Did you remove all the SPECASSIGN()'s from spec_procs.c?  Some also exist
in castle.c - remove that relevant to the zones you removed.  Also, it's
best to leave Zone #0 in the mud for idling purposes.  If you really don't
want it, then you'll need to alter the room you goto after the player
idles.

What does your syslog say?  It'll give a pretty clear indication of what's
going on.  Usually, it'll say something about not being able to assign
spec to <mob>, or something like that.

-J.