Re: dg scripts (was: Ceramic Mouse Gone byebye?)

From: Mielikki (mielikki@exilemud.com)
Date: 09/28/01

 Thank you, Welcor, this would be greatly appreciated. I downloaded that
version (Circle30bpl19dgolc) from the ftp and got it to work..after a
bit, but now I am getting errors while trying to add races. Specifically
undefined reference errors in the act files. I would post them but it
kind of spammed by so I think it might be a bit much to post. If anyone
is willing and/or able to help me decide what file the errors are
originating from (I have double and triple checked my handpatching and
can find no errors on my part) I would appreciate it and would be
willing to capture the errors and send them to them privately so as not
to spam the list.

AJ
*Still trying hard to learn on my own but not getting far*