Using CYGWIN Patch command [ help please]

From: Griffin Hernandez (griffent@SOFTCOM.NET)
Date: 10/10/01

I am having problems patching Oasis into my mud. I cant get the patch
program to work. it is installed any everything, it keeps saying maybe
should have used a different option. when i type in patch -c > Oasiso~1.pat
i have it set up so i can use it in dos, the cyg files. it starts patching
then says can not patch and asks to skip. i am using the patch for
Circlemud patch level 17. if anyone can help please help lol.

Griff