[CYGWIN ERRORS] was Cygwin and declare not found

From: Jesse Ortman (jort@cadcamsys.com)
Date: 10/17/01

> Just running stock circle30bpl19.
> Running on windows 2000, using cygwin.
> All I did was unzip,  do a ./configure then a make, then an autorun.
> Am getting this in the cygwin window:
> $ ./autorun
> Signal 11
> declare: not found
> declare: not found
> [: +1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1: unknown operand
> The mud doesnt crash but every so often it adds the last line with
> another 1 after it

UPDATE:

It has been writing log files in that same format on Cygwin..
Every time it writes a new log file it adds a +1 to the file name so
eventually my logs look like this:

syslog.1
syslog.1+1
syslog.1+1+1
syslog.1+1+1+1

instead of incrementing to syslog.2 etc etc.

It does't seem to hurt anything and the mud never crashes!

someday someone will figure out why it happens.

Kind Regards,

J.Ortman