Stumping Bug in do_enter

From: Ramsey Stone (ramseystone@hotmail.com)
Date: 10/18/01

Greetings CircleMUD Coders,

    I seem to have a dilema with my new portal code. I didnt make a spell,
because I didnt find punching in a vnum RP like. Instead I just made an obj
type and added value options to OLC. It uses value 0 for the target. The
editing works fine, my problem is the entering. Whenever I type 'enter
portal' the mud crashes.  Here is my code:

    if ((obj = get_obj_in_list_vis(ch, buf, NULL, world[IN_ROOM(ch)].contents))) {
      if (CAN_SEE_OBJ(ch, obj)) {
        if (GET_OBJ_TYPE(obj) == ITEM_PORTAL) {
            target = GET_OBJ_VAL(obj, 0);
        act("&nYou enter $P and fly through time and space...",
            FALSE, ch, 0, obj, TO_CHAR);
        act("&n$n enters $P and disappears...", FALSE, ch, 0, obj, TO_ROOM);
        char_from_room(ch);
        char_to_room(ch, target);
        look_at_room(ch, FALSE);
        act("&nSuddenly, $n steps out of a rip through time and space.",
            FALSE, ch, 0, 0, TO_ROOM);
}
}
}

No errors of the sort. Its added into do_enter smack after if (*buf) {
Does anyone see anything wrong with this code?

--
"Some say it's just a game,
I beg to differ"