NPC Classes

From: AJ (mielikki@exilemud.com)
Date: 10/24/01

Ok I found that page i was looking for about NPC classes
(http://thevedic.net/computer/circlemud/Other/npc_classes.txt)
The trouble is that there have obviously been some major changes to the
code since the thing was built. If anyone out there has bpl19 with dg
and olc and has NPC Class code implemented can you please point me in
the right direction to fix this? I keep getting the error that
MEDIT_CLASS is undeclared even though I followed all of the instructions
(at least to the best of my ability considering a lot of the things I
was to look for don't exist any longer it would seem) and have been
poring over this thing for nearly three hours now. Thanks for any help,
this is the last major thing I am gonna add before diving into the world
so I have to get this in before I can move on.

AJ