(Character Creation) ASCII Pfiles

From: Ramsey Stone (ramseystone@hotmail.com)
Date: 11/02/01

Greetings CircleMUD Coders,

      Inspired by some muds I have been on, I decided to
start adding visual features to the creation process. I
smoothly added the sections for selecting these features,
and added the bytes to the structure for pfile saving
in structs.h. Unfortunately, these modifications are not
saving in the ASCII pfiles. Is there a separate place where
you have to define what to save in the pfiles?

                                     Sincerely,
                                         Ramsey Stone