[CODE]Enemies condition in prompt

From: Brian Jenkins (brianjenkins@att.net)
Date: 11/05/01

Once on a mud I played they had a prompt system that allowed them to see
the condition of the person
they were fighting in every prompt. I thought this was a great idea so I
tryed to make one for myself and it worked besides 2 small details
One: can i use
if (FIGHTING(ch)) {
to check for the person being in a fight? I tried this and it seemed to
not work becouse it was displayed all
the time.
Second: I can't seem to figure out how to reference the mob that the
player is fighting or get the hit points
from it...any suggestions on how to do this?

Any advice would be of assistance and I thank you for it in advance,
Brian (Tenethor)