Re: Using functions from src in util

From: Cathy Gore (cheron@ARCANEREALMS.ORG)
Date: 12/04/01

>Add the line
>
>#include "../db.h"
>
>to include prototypes[1] for the database funcs.

That would have been an entirely different error message, it would have
said "implicit declaration of function load_char" had I not included db.h.
Indeed, I've already included structs.h, db.h, and 2 or three others for
use in this.  I've tried it both ways where it's #include "db.h" and
#include "../db.h".  Either way, it's OK with the prototype, it just
doesn't see the function defined anywhere.  The original autowiz.c had it
as #include "db.h", and that worked all happy.  Then again, the original
wasn't trying to access functions, just some #defines.

Any other suggestions?

-Cheron
Arcane Realms