Re: [DG_SCRIPT] Crash in 'script_trigger_check

From: Chi Hue (Mystikarc@softhome.net)
Date: 12/10/01

 Welcor Wrote:
> Now that's a strange crash. Are you sure it's crashing on that line?
> I mean, you're doing almost the exact same check 3
> lines up.
Yeah,the binary is in Debug, and Crashed to that exact line, with error:
Memory could not be referenced. On that line.

> My suggestion:
> make clean;make all;cd ..;gdb bin/circle
> run
I code two muds, one on Linux, One on Win32.
Same Code base (Circle is my favorite :) ).
The error is on the win32 machine, I havn't had a chance to test on the
linux for the same thing, I'l have to wait to see if it crashes. My first
thought it that the DG scripts have some sort of reference to a pre-defined
linux command, but that is unlikely.

> Welcor

Thanks