Re: [NEWBIE] Command parsing

From: Zerin (dapiner@yahoo.com)
Date: 12/22/01

----- Original Message -----
From: "Synikal" <dr0q@lvcm.com>

I have some strange occurances in circle bpl19 . when I try to use
abbreviations as arguments (i.e.  ca instead of cat) for any command, it
doesn't recognize that the cat is in the room or in my inv, etc etc..
But in my circle bpl17 install this works fine. is there any reason it
was changed? If so, how can I get it to imitate bpl17's behavior..

Non of the CircleMUD 3.0 releases have the 'abbrev' code.  This is
available as a snippet from ftp.circlemud.org or developer.circlemud.org.

Zerin