Contributing Source code

From: Itay Chumash (itay_c@hotmail.com)
Date: 01/07/02

I am only, interested in one simple thing, I have previously written a few messages
that contained source code that I've written. My question is how do I add them to
the contrib directory on the ftp site if at all? I know most people who deal with
MUDs in general go there for resources and it seems to be the ideal place for
such source files.

I haven't seen a thing about it on the FAQ, so if there is a person who needs or
wants to check the code before posting it to the site, I would be more than happy
to send this person my code.

                    Itay Chumash (Saryion).