Re: Ideas - levels

From: Karl B Buchner (zerker@juno.com)
Date: 01/08/02

> I don't know about skills degrading, but I have an idea for removing
> levels.
> Set the experience gain different.  For example, every 100 xp gained
> grants
> one practice.  This would make it similar to the tabletop RPGs that
> use
> points
> to buy their skills and abilities instead of levels.

There is a skill-tree patch on Ceramic Mouse (is it still called that?)
right now, which would greatly aid this.  You wouldn't get certain
skills at each level, but instead after you have gotten enough practices
to get lower level skills.

Blaize
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.