Re: Questions from a newbie

From: David Mcken (
Date: 02/03/02

by any chance do you have a formula that explains how
the THAC0 and saving throws are used
(I am also changing and adding spells so I want them to
have a certain saving throw when they get a spell
i.e. when they reach a level and get a spell that
increases defense I will decrease the saving throw)

About the builder I am doing the building and I want
a program to assist me as I don't enjoy editing the
world files by hand in notepad