Re: How Do I get circlemud

From: Karl Buchner (zerker@juno.com)
Date: 02/17/02

>> Not the first blippin' clue.  My first guess is >>a command to throw some
>> equipment at newbies, but I'm really just >pulling that out of my... hat.
>>
>> -dak
>>

>Like gossip, to have a "Newbie" channel?

I would guess that it's not a channel...those
are so quick to create that I don't think it
would warrent entry on the todo list...I would
guess that it is an eq command.

Maybe its a command that bolts it's issuer,
so when somebody asks you a stupid newbie
questions you could just reply "Use the
newbie command...it'll tell you."

^Blaize^

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!