Re: [CODE] Typing not the whole obj/moc/cha name

From: Mike Stilson (mike@velgarian.sytes.net)
Date: 02/17/02

On Sun, Feb 17, 2002 at 11:19:08PM -0300, Alex DaCosta wrote:
>> The sword doesn't have "sword" as one of its aliases.
>
>I'm sure it has. Otherwise, what explain the fact of I take the sword the
>first time? While I'm conected it works. But if I disconnect and reconnect,
>the problem occurs. And it happens not only with swords. It the same thing
>with food, containers, lights, whatever.

Perhaps something is trashing the aliases of it.
Did you stat sword while you had it?  How about while on the mobs?  Have
you modified the string matching code at all yet?  Could be something
real simple like forgetting that str_cmp() returns 0 on a match, if so,
or it could be a result of something somewhere else.

-me