Re: CHECKPOINT shutdown

From: Kras Kresh (kras_kresh@hotmail.com)
Date: 04/27/02

>From: "Daniel A. Koepke" <dkoepke@CIRCLEMUD.ORG>
>Subject: Re: [CIRCLE] CHECKPOINT shutdown
>Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 23:44:14 -0700
>
>On Sat, 27 Apr 2002, Ronald Fenner wrote:
>
> > if you get a core dump when it happens look at it and you'll find what
> > function it was stuck in usually.

Thx guys and/or girls. Finally fixed it. Bug = char_to_room without calling
char_from_room first. Many ouches. The dumps are absolutely useless if this
happens. Running from the debugger won't help either.
It was very painstaking work to notice my problem. Good thing the players
noticed that a room of people appear in two areas at once.