Re: Cheron's Clan OLC Asc 2.0 patch

From: Cheron (cheron@ARCANEREALMS.ORG)
Date: 05/08/02

Welcor's right, btw, do_oasis does need a good overhaul.  The reason those
rooms show up in the OLC save list is prolly related to not having -Clans
show up properly.  I think that was something I'd had trouble with when I
was making the clans (oy that was a long time ago) and I'd released the
patches and forgotten about getting that working.

I am currently trying to work on another update to the clans, though the
expected release date is still up in the air, with all the other things I'm
up to.  I'll add this issue to the list of things to be fixed in the
clans :)