Re: [WINDOWS][BATCH FILES] Pulling out my hair on this.

From: Mythran (
Date: 06/04/02

Well, I don't remember how I did it off of the top of my head, but, I
remember I was able to get it working (display to the screen AND save to the
syslog, by modifying the mudlog routine.  I believe I actually wrote to the
syslog from the mudlog and then presented it to the screen at the same time.

In Windows...using the >> command will redirect you will only
get the syslog in the file and not displayed on the screen (I
believe...haven't tried it in awhile.)

I will do some testing on one of my servers at home and attempt to get back
at a later time today.