Re: equipment saving

From: Juliano Ravasi Ferraz (
Date: 06/11/02

Kras Kresh wrote:
> I've just read a message (408) from that was put in the
> fixed section about "Rent file improper destruction".

Hmm... this sounds familiar.

> The comment for that
> was "Fixed...not sure when -- or how. -gg".

I couldn't understand it. Is it really fixed? It does not seem to be
working fine to me on lastest CVS snapshot.

 > I would suggest when the player enters the game. If
> it is done where the player is added to the list, a "stat file <player
> name>" will screw with the flag.

Not exactely. The flag will never be saved on the playerfile if you
setup char_to_store() correctely, like said on the message. STAT FILE
will only call extract_char_final() if the player is loaded from the
playerfile (and thus, without the PLR_INGAME flag).

Juliano Ravasi Ferraz <>
Linux User #164664

Oxymoron: Uprooted Plant.