Re: [CODE] mtrace thoughts

From: Ronald Fenner (
Date: 06/17/02

On Monday, June 17, 2002, at 11:04 AM, Ben D Heise wrote:

> its possible. I am not using a pure unix system however; I am using OS
> X.
> I think it is POSIX complient, but I am not sure, so far as I know,
> there
> is no debugger running, and no reason why the process should not die.
OS X is pretty much a pure Unix system as any of the other varieties out
there though it does have it's differences. However back in the
Developer Build days of OS X,  Circle compiled for a unix build with no
problems. You might try inserting log lines into the shutdown/restart
process and see where it might be hanging up.