Re: CircleMUD 3.0 Ripe Beta or Next Version

From: Ronald Fenner (abbadon@mac.com)
Date: 06/18/02

On Friday, June 18, 2010, at 12:09 AM, David Cole wrote:

David if you could, would you come back from the future and reset your
year to 2002 i don't know if anyone else has noticed but your year puts
you on top of the messages and tends to pull you out of the thread order
making it a little more effort to figure where it is in the conversation
order.

anyways thought i'd point it out so you could change it.

I'm to lazy at the moment to look but if it's not in the Rules of
Conduct maybe we should add that one should try and not send a message
to the list that is not the current year.

And yes i could just delete them but I like to keep the messages around
for a bit so as refer to them at a later date if needed.

Oh and David if you really are a time traveller could i borrow your time
machine for a bit ;)

Ron