Re: [newbie] another error with weapon spells with bpl21

From: Peter d (
Date: 06/29/02

>To be certain, it would help if you ran it in gdb and checked the value
>of wsplnum at that point.  I'm betting it's something it shouldn't be,
>since you don't initialize it.  Change it to "wsplnum = 0;" and see if
>it works.

It worked, thanx :)
hmm, it seems, that the part where the weapon should only cast the spell at
the end of the round is messed up, because i had to uncomment
the hit = TRUE;
and hit = FALSE;
the compilation said lvalue required..

otherwise, the code works like a charm :)

Skicka snabbmeddelanden till dina všnner online med MSN Messenger: