Re: [newbie] another error with weapon spells with bpl21

From: Mike Stilson (
Date: 06/29/02

On Sat, Jun 29, 2002 at 07:25:02PM +0200, Peter d wrote:
>It worked, thanx :)
>hmm, it seems, that the part where the weapon should only cast the spell at
>the end of the round is messed up, because i had to uncomment
>the hit = TRUE;
>and hit = FALSE;
>the compilation said lvalue required..

Well, the "hit" variable was used (I think I put it in some comments in
the snippet) because of the way I implemented multi-hits.  I only wanted
the weapon to go off once per round when there was one or more
successful hints.

I'm gonna make it a diff vs the new version.

>otherwise, the code works like a charm :)

Thanks, but about a month after I put it up I found about 5 or 6 real
annoying problems with it.