Re: Two questions..

From: Alex (fletchra@qsilver.queensu.ca)
Date: 07/01/02

> What purpose does build_circlemud.com have in the src directory?
It's for VMS.  Check out the README.VMS file in the docs directory.

> when is dg scripts going to be ready for bpl21? or are they not too hard to
> readjust like any other snippet?
There's been some discussion of these over the last couple of weeks.  You
might want to look for them in the June archives of the list.

If I recall correctly, the grand summary was that they're not too
difficult, but require a bit of fiddling.

Ae.