Re: Two questions..

From: The Fungi (fungi@yuggoth.org)
Date: 07/01/02

On Mon, Jul 01, 2002 at 03:22:28PM -0400, Alex wrote:
> It's for VMS.  Check out the README.VMS file in the docs directory.

Wonderful option for those lucky few who have a VAX in the basement.

> There's been some discussion of these over the last couple of weeks.  You
> might want to look for them in the June archives of the list.

Just last night in fact.

> If I recall correctly, the grand summary was that they're not too
> difficult, but require a bit of fiddling.

I have an (unofficial) patch for it against the latest CVS snapshot
but it should patch into bpl21 with little or no fuss. Everything
I've tested so far works for me, but if you find I broke something
just tell me how to crash it and I'll see what I can do to correct
my mistakes. It currently patches cleanly into Friday's CVS snapshot
after applying the OasisOLC 2.0.1 patch in the same directory:

   http://www.yuggoth.org/pub/games/src/circlemud-cvs/

Of course this is just a stop-gap for me to be able to continue
development on my Debian packages. I'll switch to Welcor's official
0.99pl7 patch for 3.0bpl21 when he finishes it.
--
{ IRL(Jeremy_Stanley); PGP(9E8DFF2E4F5995F8FEADDC5829ABF7441FB84657);
SMTP(fungi@yuggoth.org); IRC(fungi@irc.yuggoth.org#ccl); ICQ(114362511);