Re: ASCII PFiles Query

From: Mike Stilson (mike@velgarian.sytes.net)
Date: 07/04/02

On Thu, Jul 04, 2002 at 04:43:15AM -0700, Mathew Earle Reuther wrote:
>The save_char function in particular has been giving me grief, as the
>number of parameters passed in bpl21(22) is only one, whereas the ascii
>pfiles looks for 2.  This is serious grief in nanny, as it does a
>save_char(d->character) five times, and you cannot pass the second
>arguement without the compiler squaling like a piggy!

If I remember right, the second argument is the loadroom for the
character.  Depending on how you want them saved (Return to the room
they quit/etc in, mort_start_room, etc) you'd wand a call like:

(note: the loadroom should be an rnum I think.)

save_char(ch, IN_ROOM(ch));
or
save_char(ch, r_mortal_start_room);

-me