[CODE] ASCII PFiles

From: Alex (ahdbn4@umr.edu)
Date: 07/04/02

I slapped together an update ASCII pfiles patch .. note that it
only does the code changes, you still have to create the directories
that it expects/etc. It is against bpl21 with oasis2.0.1 and dg
already patched in, as I figure this is the most common configuration.
It patches cleanly against this codebase: remember that you'll have to
rerun configure after patching. If you hit any problems, feel free to
drop me a line..

I uploaded the patch to the ftp site or it will be available from
  http://12.218.128.119/
if this is more convenient.

Hope this helps some of you...

-alex