Re: Dragon Ball Infinite

From: Mathew Earle Reuther (graymere@zipcon.net)
Date: 07/23/02

> msg, I would ask for the help. But since I didn't, please refrain from
> your witless attempt to being a wise guy. The post also posted after I
> asked for help didn't work. It still using the wrong person on
> actor.name.

I seriously doubt Welcor was making a witless attempt to be a wise guy.  I
certainly didn't read it like that. *shrug*

A simple "yes, I've tried that fix in the past and it hasn't been
successful" would probably have sufficed.  Because even if he had been
trying to bait you, there's really no point in responding in this way.
Doesn't help anything.

I hope you're able to work out the issue soon, and I wish I had something
constructive on the code front to help you with, but alas I do not.

Best of luck!

-Mathew