[CODING] Int Types

From: Tiago (tiago_ratto@terra.com.br)
Date: 08/08/02

Hi All,
I'm getting some probles with some integer types. I´ve read on the glibc manual (http://www.gnu.org/manual/glibc-2.2.3/html_node/libc_391.html#SEC400) that exists other integers types besides int, long int and others.
For example:
int8_t
int16_t
int32_t
int64_t
(This list is not complete, for more type, take a look on the glibc manual)
Weel, the number after int is the number of bits that the variable uses. But when I'll print the var to the char, I'm getting a problem with the sprintf function, it don't accept that variable type whith the normal representations (%d,%ld,%x,%X,...). Anyone knows how to solve that ?

PS: Sorry if exists some language erros on the email, I'm not an advanced english writer.

Thank's
Tiago Ratto