do_dig

From: Mike Stilson (mike@velgarian.sytes.net)
Date: 08/08/02

To whoever it was that just asked, I just uploaded my do_dig to the ftp
site, to be added to the collection of existing ones.

its use: dig [direction].
Checks for available rooms in that zone (still uses the 100 room method,
not the upper/lower but that's an easy enough fix).  Think there's a
couple non-standard functions in there but they should be easy to figure
out since it's a brutally simple function with almost more lines of
send_to_char() as there is code to make the room.

heavy use for a good long while and no problems so far.  enjoy.

-me

--
Windows has detected that you have moved your mouse.
Your system must now be restarted for the changes to take effect.