[CODE] [NEWBIE] fireweapons

From: Cox SMTP central (bphutchins@cox.net)
Date: 08/14/02

Howdy all,
I am wanting opinions on the best way to add to my fire_weapon code. I
have implemented FIREWEAPON and AMMO in my gun code, along with the
unload, reload, and shoot functions. I have used up all four
obj_values in FIREWEAPON and need at least another slot to add
repeating shots. The possibilities I see are to add more obj_values
than the stock four, or to add another line in the object file,
specifically for the guns, similar to how weapon spells have been
done. Anyone have an idea on what would be best, or any other way to
do this?

Thanks in advance...
Brian, aka Keeper of Showdown mud