Re: buffer problems

From: Mythran (kip_potter@hotmail.com)
Date: 08/16/02

I have an advanced proc_color, that is very useful.  We took the original
proc_color (whomever wrote it), and rewrote it, added some features to it,
and now I use it all of the time.  The guys who rewrote it are awesome
programmers, but sadly, they have left the CircleMUD community (I think).
Haven't seen them for years!  Anywho, credit goes to whomever wrote it and
Kwaj and Kalten.

I will be posting it when I get home....It may or may not solve your
problem, as I think you are correct...buffer over run.

Mythran