Re: buffer problems

From: Mike Stilson (mike@velgarian.sytes.net)
Date: 08/16/02

On Fri, Aug 16, 2002 at 01:38:08PM -0700, Mythran wrote:
>I have an advanced proc_color, that is very useful.  We took the original
>proc_color (whomever wrote it), and rewrote it, added some features to it,
>and now I use it all of the time.  The guys who rewrote it are awesome
>programmers, but sadly, they have left the CircleMUD community (I think).
>Haven't seen them for years!  Anywho, credit goes to whomever wrote it and
>Kwaj and Kalten.

Actually I thought it was pretty complete as it was.  The only thing it
took me a little time to add was a color stack so &n wouldn't just set
the text back to 'normal'...
ie:
1hp 1ma 0mv> gos &WHelp, I'm &RBLEEDING&n to death.

would show: [gossip_color]luser gossips, '[bold_white]Help, I'm [bold_red]BLEEDING] [normal] to death.'

Still not totally happy with my solution but that was the only addition
I thought it needed.

-me