Re: [NEWBIE] mag_materials and losing 31.obj

From: Shane P. Lee (tacodog21@yahoo.com)
Date: 08/28/02

I don't want to ask an obvious question here, but it may help
some. Did you make sure that your numbers in the list point to
the vnum, not the rnum?
I didn't take a good look at your code, or try to test it out
myself, it's just the first thing that popped into my head when
I saw your complaint. Probably has nothing at all to do with Circle's
horrible way of dealing with rnums and vnums.
I would try and help more, but I'm in the middle of a huge project
of my own right now, sorry. Perhaps someone else out there knows
what happened and will give a better reply.

-FIRE

=====
http://finance.yahoo.com