Re: [NEWBIE]Where i change the color of stats?

From: Mike Stilson (mike@velgarian.sytes.net)
Date: 09/03/02

On Tue, Sep 03, 2002 at 12:53:02PM -0300, Nikolas wrote:
>Ok, i found make_pompt but when i put "&09%d" it shows "&09" and not the
>color!!!
>I have include screen.h on comm.c and when i type "gossip &01test" is shows
>the color, so why it dont colorize the stats???

If this is the patch I'm thinking of, then you might be missing a call
to proc_color() in prompt_string().

Note: I really don't feel like downloading every patch around, and my
code is so far modified the best I can do is give a guess based on what
I remember adding to mine, and what I see in mine.

Generally speaking though, the problem is, every thing else is
apparently passed thru proc_color() or whatever, but your prompt
function isn't.  Find whatever the proc_color() function is, and send
your prompt thru it before you return the prompt_string.

-me