Re: adding race and db.c

From: Mathew Earle Reuther (graymere@zipcon.net)
Date: 09/16/02

On Sun, 15 Sep 2002, ogodei wrote:

> I'm using the wtfaq/race.html to add races to the latest version bpl21.
> The instructions listed in the open edit db.c are outdated.  What
> modifications are needed to db.c?

You should look on the ftp site.  There are numerous examples of race
code.  One of them will most likely have the information you need.

Since you did not specify what type of pfile you are using, it's not
possible to answer that question specificly.  Essentially in db.c you will
need to save the character's race.  It's done in the same way as their
class is saved.  Mimic that and you should be fine.

-Mathew