[BUG] Rent Problems

From: James Robbins (exodia@atlantic.net)
Date: 09/28/02

We have happened apon a bug in the mud I play, were all kinda baffled by it.  I
figured I would ask you guys and see if you had any kinda idea as to what the
problem could be.  It seems that while characters rent, then come back on they
are charged 5 time normal rent.  This is starting to drive some of the players
crazy.  Cant find anything wrong in the code..  Any ideas?
--
*        Exoida          *

This message was sent through Atlantic.Net Webmail.
Sign up for fast, reliable dial-up service for only $19.95/mo.
Visit www.atlantic.net to learn more.