Re: Problems (again) with stop_follower

From: Mathew Earle Reuther (graymere@zipcon.net)
Date: 10/06/02

On Sat, 5 Oct 2002, Mathew Earle Reuther wrote:
> (gdb) print ch->master->followers->follower
> Cannot access memory at address 0x11

Another self-reply. :P

What does this inability to access a piece of memory indicate?  Since I'm
unfamiliar with the messages given by gdb, it merely leaves me confused.
Does it indicate some problem with the physical or virtual memory of my
machine?  Does it indicate that a piece of memory has been overwritten?
Does it mean that the system was confused in the first place by believing
that there WERE any followers?

Help! :(

-Mathew