Re: [Newbie] [Code] Room Flags MSVC 6

From: Daniel A. Koepke (dkoepke@circlemud.org)
Date: 10/10/02

On Wed, 9 Oct 2002, brent wrote:

> is there a preset limit to how many room flags you can use while
> compiling under msvc 6.0?

The only limitation on the number of room flags is the number of bits in
an integer on your platform.  For you, like most people, that's 32.  (You
would get a compiler error if you exceeded that limit, though.)

> I know I coded everthing properly.

How do you know that?  Such surety is best not broached.

> I can get them to work if I move them higher up on the list for example
> move roomflag 21 - 24 and make them 16-20...but the others that was
> originall 16-20 that is now 21-24 don't show.

It sounds as if NUM_ROOM_FLAGS in oasis.h does not agree with the actual
number of room flags you have.

-dak