Re: Quick Question RE: other mailing lists

From: Torgny Bjers (artovil@arcanerealms.org)
Date: 10/13/02

On 02-10-13 13.16, "Mathew Earle Reuther" <graymere@ZIPCON.NET> wrote:

> What lists exist for the circle codebase?  There's this one, the newbies
> list, the DG_Scripts list, all of which I'm on.  Isn't there at least one
> other list?  If so, could someone let me know how to subscribe to it, or
> where the info on it can be found?
>
> Thanks!
>
> -Mathew

I think there's a moderated developer list, and I am sure that you could
find more information in the archives, but I am not sure.  I also recommend
that you subscribe to the Kanga MUD-Dev list (www.kanga.nu), which is a
really good resource for general/in-depth information concerning MUDs and
MMORPGs.

Regards,
/Torgny