mob loading

From: Bill Pascoe (wspascoe@bellsouth.net)
Date: 10/29/02

 I discovered a bug in my circlemud version 19. When i create a mob
using OasisOLC lets say I give him a hitpoints of 10d10+100. when I
do a reboot it loads in the game as 100d10+10. It saves like the
first but when you do medit after the reboot it shows up as
100d10+10. When I load the mob the hitpoints are very noticeably
differnet so I think that it is actually 100d10+10. (Sorry for
throwing all the numbers around but Im trying to get my point
across). HAs anyone else encourtered this or know what could of
caused it. I checked all the medit stuff and the displays are alright
it is something about the reboot.